Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, August 24, 2015

Nutella Bundt Cake

My husband really enjoys nutella and he loves when I bake, so I knew this recipe would be right up his alley. Sure enough, it was a hit. I saw this idea over at Chef in Training. I use Baker's Joy non-stick spray in my bundt pan and I let the cake sit for exactly 10 minutes after baking before removing it from the pan and I never have issues with the cake sticking. I hope you enjoy!


Ingredients:

Cake-
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 small box (3.9 oz.) chocolate pudding mix
½ cup sour cream
½ cup nutella
¾ cup oil
¾ cup water
½ cup sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Icing-
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
¼ cup nutella


Preparation:
In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together with a hand mixer. Pour into a greased bundt pan (I use Baker's Joy non-stick spray).
Bake for at 350 degree F for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate. While cake is cooling you can make the frosting. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and nutella and beat on high until creamy. Frost cake once cool.


We're hoping to adopt, check our profile out at http://adoption.com/profiles/nksmithfamily-1800 and feel free to pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment