Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting

Nate loves homemade cinnamon rolls. They are his all-time favorite. I'm a bad wife and have never made them for him. They just always seemed so daunting. I do not feel comfortable with yeast breads. That being said, these cinnamon rolls turned out perfectly! I got the recipe from my favorite food blog, Mel's Kitchen Cafe. She does an awesome job of breaking down the recipe into step by step photos and makes it totally doable. Nate loved these cinnamon rolls and the frosting too. I'll never make another cinnamon roll recipe, this is it baby! So go check out her recipe and make these soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment