Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weekly Menu for Sunday, October 12 - Saturday, October 18

It's been a while since I've posted a weekly menu. I've got some favorites I'm making as well as some new recipes to try so I thought I'd share.

Sunday, October 12
Beefy Queso Enchilada Cups with Salad and Corn

Monday, October 13
Grilled Island Chicken Kabobs minus the pineapple (new) with Easy Rice Pilaf (new) and Green Beans

Tuesday, October 14
Pasta with Nate's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, Mini Garlic Monkey Breads, and Salad

Wednesday, October 15
Potato Soup with Cornbread

Thursday, October 16
Chicken Lettuce Wrap Rice Bowls (new)

Friday, October 17
Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup

Saturday, October 18
Date Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment