Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekly Menu for Sunday, October 26 - Saturday, November 1

Here's our menu for the upcoming week. Like usual I've got a few new things planned and I've also got some Halloween favorites too.

Sunday, October 26
Chicken BLT Sandwiches (something new I've dreamed up) with Salad

Monday, October 27
Sloppy Joe Jack O'Lanterns with Salad

Tuesday, October 28
Copy Cat Costa Vida Chicken Nachos - Nate loves Costa Vida's nachos, so I'm going to to attempt an at-home version, think seasoned, shredded chicken with pico de gallo, gooey melted cheese, and chips

Wednesday, October 29
Lasagna (I'll post my version) with Green Beans

Thursday, October 30
3 Packet Crock Pot Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Corn

Friday, October 31
Halloween! We are going over to party with Nate's family and we're bringing Halloween Slush Punch

Saturday, November 1
Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment