Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Menu for January 4-11

It's been a long time since I posted a menu. I'm trying several new recipes this next week so I thought I'd share what I've got planned. Maybe it'll provide you with some ideas for dinner too. The successes I will post here on the blog. I've had several flops lately so let's hope these all turn out well!

Saturday, January 4: Cafe Rio Style Beef Burritos with Copy Cat Cafe Rio Enchilada Sauce (new) and Salad (I'm using our favorite Mexican Shredded Beef and Salsa Rice to fill the burritos. I'll also be freezing the leftover beef for another meal.)


Sunday, January 5: Pull Apart Pizza (new) with Salad

Monday, January 6: Crock Pot Chicken Drumsticks (new) with Yellow Rice and Green Beans

Tuesday, January 7: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with French Bread and Salad

Wednesday, January 8: BFD (breakfast for dinner) Snickerdoodle Waffles (new) with Bacon and Fruit

Thursday, January 9: Easy Baked Chicken Breasts (new) with Macaroni and Cheese and Corn

Friday, January 10: Shredded Beef Quesadillas and Salad (I'll be using some leftover shredded beef)

Saturday, January 11: Date Night! Kitchen is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment