Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, July 20, 2012

Grilled Corn on the Cob

Yum, I love corn on the cob. It is one of those quintessential summer foods. I remember growing corn in our garden growing up, and I also remember swearing that when I grew up I would never make my kids work in the garden. Oh goodness. So if you're growing corn in your garden and making your kids do the weeding, here is a yummy recipe for you and for them. :)

Ingredients:
2 ears of fresh corn
salt
pepper
butter, softened
herbs of your choice (I used a little parsley and Italian seasoning)

Preparation:
Carefully peel down each layer of corn husk to expose your ear of corn. Remove and discard silk. Mix your softened butter and herbs and generously rub all over corn kernels, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold corn husks back up to encase corn. Wrap entire ear in a sheet of tin foil. Grill over medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until corn is cooked through. Unwrap, and slice of husks and tip of corn cob and serve warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment