Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Asian Roast Pork

I have such a good husband. I had a horrible day yesterday, and at dinner time I was gone working on things for my church calling. Cute Nate made dinner all by himself. All I did was some prep work earlier in the day, and Nate baked the roast and pulled the fried rice together. When I got home from my meeting, dinner was on the table including a napkin in the shape of a rose! Nate did a great job, dinner was really tasty. Everything turned out really well. I saw this idea at Allrecipes and modified it to fit our tastes.

Ingredients:
1 (2 lb.) pork roast
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/8 cup brown sugar
3 green onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 Tbsp. Asian chile paste (if you don't like things spicy, cut this in half)
1 tsp. pepper

Preparation:
Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onions, chile paste, and pepper. Pour into a gallon sized ziploc bag. Add pork roast and make sure it gets evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. Bake roast at 325 degrees for about an hour, or until your desired done-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment