Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ham and Cheese Roll Ups

This recipe was introduced to me by Whitney. Nate and I were over at their house for dinner and games one night and this is what Whitney made. Both Nate and I really enjoyed them. I've made them several times since, I don't know why I haven't posted them before. I know Alisha has made them with pizza fillings and that sounds super good too! Nate has been asking for them for a while now and I finally made them tonight! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 batch of pizza dough (use this amazing pizza dough recipe)
shredded cheddar cheese
thinly sliced ham
ranch dressing
freshly ground black pepper

Preparation:
Roll dough out into a large rectangle. Evenly spread a small amount of ranch dressing all over the dough. Next sprinkle cheese on top of the dressing (Nate likes quite a bit of cheese). Next add the ham and top that with some black pepper. Proceed to roll up the dough into a long log. Then slice into even sized rolls, just like you would cinnamon rolls. Place the rolls on a prepared baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for about 19-22 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment