Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simple Chicken Marinade

Sorry, I wish I had a better name for this recipe, but I can't think of anything fun right now. This was the second new recipe of the evening and it was really good as well. I saw this idea over at Our Family Treat. I just adjusted the amounts a bit.

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 green onions, diced
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Lawry's seasoned pepper
1 tsp. celery salt

Preparation:
Combine and whisk together all the ingredients except for the chicken. Put chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag and pour the marinade in. Seal up the bag and put it in a large dish. Refrigerate and let marinate for 4 hours before cooking. Grill, bake, saute, whatever you'd like, although I do think grilling is the best!



photo updated 06/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment