Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Triple Chocolate Cake

We typically make one dessert a week, on Sundays. I am not a huge fan of desserts but my cute husband sure is. I let him make requests and when Sunday rolls around he is one happy camper. This week's recipe comes from Recipe Shoebox.


Ingredients:
1 chocolate cake mix
1-3/4 cups milk
1 (4 oz.)package chocolate pudding mix
2 eggs
1 (12 oz.) package chocolate chips (Nate prefers milk chocolate chips)

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour 9 or 10-inch bundt pan*. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. You may need to loosen the edges with a knife prior to removing from pan. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.

*Okay, I don't own a bundt pan so I just used a 9x13. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment