Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Menu for June 6-11

Alright, I know it's been a few days since I posted. Our anniversary was last Thursday and we went out to dinner and then spent two night hanging out with family that was visiting from out of town. I haven't done too much cooking the past few days. Everything is back on track though. Here's our menu for the week, I've also included the links if you want to cook along with me.

Monday: Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Corn
This is a new recipe and I am excited to try it. It is smelling amazing right now in my crock pot! Hopefully it turns out well.

Tuesday: Double Decker Tacos with Fresh Fruit
This is one of Nate's favorite dinners. He requests it all the time.

Wednesday: Chicken Bundles and Salad
The chicken bundles are another new recipe that I'm sure we'll enjoy. I am going to omit the mushrooms and add some diced onions and green peppers instead.

Thursday: Swiss Steak over Egg Noodles
I got this recipe from my grandma. I love it! The sauce is so delicious. Yum! I've posted this recipe before but don't have a picture, so I will update the post when I make it this time.

Friday: Date Night!

Saturday: Crunchy Garlic Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Salad
Nate is really excited for this chicken. I am hoping it turns out as good as it looks. With rice pilaf I am going to leave out the mushrooms.

Like I said, hopefully these new recipes become keepers. I'll do full posts on the ones that turn out well. Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment