Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Menu for May 15-21

I can't stand to think of this blog lying dormant for one more day! I've really been struggling with my heart issues the past two weeks and cooking/blogging/homemaking has all fallen to the wayside. I just got off the phone with my cardiologist and hopefully these new adjustments will help! I haven't really cooked much this week, but I really want to be back in the swing of things. This is my menu for next week. Almost all of the recipes are new. I've included the links if you want to try them too! All the pictures are from the websites where I found the recipes.

Tonight:
Super Easy Chicken Drumsticks
Breadsticks
Salad


Sunday:
Churrasco Steaks (Brazilian style steaks)
Onion Roasted Red Potatoes (I'm not going to add cheese)
Garlic and Cheese Biscuits
Salad


Monday:
Cajun Pasta with Blackened Chicken
Green Beans
I've never had anything with cajun seasoning, so this will be a new experience! This is the recipe I am most excited to try this week.


Tuesday:
Crockpot Nachos Supreme
Pico de Gallo
Nate usually works late on Tuesdays so I wanted something super easy. We love Mexican food so this will be fun to try!



Wednesday:
Crispy Onion Chicken
AuGratin Potatoes
Salad


Thursday:
Smashed Sandwiches (I know, I'm really going all out!)
Carrots and Celery Sticks
Jello

Friday:
Baked Pork Chops and Rice
Salad
Nate loves pork chops so I'm hoping this will be a really good recipe.


Saturday:
Brunch- Breakfast Burritos
Dinner- Date Night

Anyway, I hope that helps me get back into the groove of cooking. I miss trying new things. Hopefully I will be better at posting too! If you try one of these recipes, let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment