Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, March 28, 2011

Oreo Pie

Yesterday we had Aaron's birthday dinner at the in-law's house. I was in charge of bringing dessert and this is what Aaron requested. In fact, he wanted a pie all to himself, so I ended up making 3 pies. I know that there is a recipe on the oreo pie crusts, this one is different, so I figured I'd post my version.

Ingredients:
1 Oreo pie crust
1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping (I always use fat free)
2 pkgs. Oreo pudding
1 1/4 cup cold milk

Preparation:
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and both pudding packages. The mixture will be a little thick. Once combined, add the whipped topping, a little bit at a time, until it is all incorporated. Pour into pie crust. Freeze for a few hours, or overnight. About 30-40 minutes before serving, place it in the fridge so it can soften just slightly to make it easier to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment