Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peanut Butter Balls

I can't remember where I came across this recipe. If you've seen it somewhere, let me know. I want to give credit where credit is due! I made these to dip at our annual chocolate dipping party. The only form of peanut butter my husband will eat is Reese's. He loved these!

Ingredients:
1 cube soft margarine
2 cups peanut butter
3-4 cups powdered sugar
milk chocolate chips, melted

Preparation:
Mix margarine, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together. It should be a nice smooth consistency, not too crumbly, and not too oily. Adjust the powdered sugar as needed. Shape into small balls then dip into melted chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment