Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Butterfinger Cake

Again, I can't remember where I found this recipe. I am going through my saved recipes and found this. I've made it a few times and it was a crowd-pleaser.

Ingredients:
1 yellow cake mix and eggs, oil, and water required on box
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar caramel topping
3-4 Butterfinger candy bars
whipped topping

Preparation:
Bake the cake according the box's directions in a 9x13" pan. While cake is hot, poke holes all over. Mix together sweetened condensed milk and caramel and pour over cake. Crush up the candy bars and spread evenly over the top. Allow to cool and refrigerate. Once completely cool, top with whipped topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment