Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Easy Chicken Drumsticks

I have to admit, I had a huge fear of cooking chicken legs.  I am fine cooking chicken breasts, tenderloins, or even a whole chicken, but I had never made chicken legs before.  Oh my goodness, it was so easy!  They turned out so good!  I think my husband ate like 6.  We had no leftovers.  He loved them so much I am having to make them for dinner again tonight.   There are only a few ingredients, but it tastes amazing!

 

Ingredients:

1 pack of chicken legs

olive oil

Lawry’s seasoning salt

pepper

McCormick Grill Mates chicken rub (or whatever poultry seasoning you like)

 

Preparation:

Rinse chicken legs with cold water and pat dry.  Put chicken legs in a large mixing bowl,  drizzle with olive oil, and add seasonings to your taste.  Toss to coat thoroughly.  Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place drumsticks on pan.  Cook at 400 for 1 – 1 1/2 hours, turning chicken legs occasionally to ensure even cooking. 

That’s it!  I told you, super easy.  Make them tonight, your husband will love you!  I served mine with a simple salad and some garlic bread that I made with Garlic Bread Seasoning

This is the poultry seasoning that we like in our house.

grill mates chicken rub.ashx

 

DSC_0256 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment