Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, January 24, 2011

Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes with Pasta

This was dinner tonight and it was good!  Best thing about it is how easy it is to throw together, it’s great for a weeknight meal.  I found the original recipe at Dinner for Dollars.

Ingredients:

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces  or you could substitute chicken tenderloins

2 (14.5 oz.) cans Italian seasoned diced tomatoes

1 envelope Lipton’s savory herb with garlic soup mix (found right next to the dry onion soup mix0

your choice of pasta

shredded parmesan cheese

 

Preparation:

Combine chicken, tomatoes, and soup mixture in your crock pot.   Cook on low for 5-6 hours.  Serve over hot cooked pasta and top with some cheese.  It’s just that easy! 

I really enjoyed this recipe, my house smelled so good while it was cooking!  Crock pot meals are not always my favorite, but I will definitely be making this one again.

DSC_0291DSC_0292

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good and sounds easy! I'll have to try making this one!

    ReplyDelete