Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, December 3, 2010

Two Last Things

Sorry for the overload on posting. Are you all sick of me yet? Hopefully not, and hopefully some one else will post soon, so then you see their post first! Anyway, I just had to share that I made calzones this week with the Pantry Secrets bread recipe. Best calzones over! Oh my gosh, they were really good, you should try them!

Second, if you are looking for new and healthy recipes, try Taste of Home. They have the nutritional information at the bottom of the recipe. I've found some really good looking dinners for less than 250 calories a serving. I'll let you know how they turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Kim- how did you make the calzones? I think you should post THAT recipe:)

    ReplyDelete