Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pepperoni and Meatball Lasagna

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I adapted this recipe from one of Guy Fieri's. I really like his show Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, but I cannot stand his cooking show. I found this recipe and knew I had to try it. It is just a nice variation on plain old lasagna.


Basically you make your lasagna the same way you always do except, substitute cooked beef meatballs for your ground beef or sausage. I slice the meatballs in half so they lay flat. Since meatballs are so thick I just do one layer of them. On the top of your lasagna, after you sauce it, you are going to put on pepperoni. Before you add the pepperoni cook it up in a pan until it crisps up then add to the top of the lasagna and bake like normal. It is a fun new way to liven up your lasagna.

*in our house we like turkey meatballs and turkey pepperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment