Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mother Goose Popcorn

This recipe comes from my grandma. When I first got married she sent me a cookbook filled with recipes for cooking for just two people. She also sent me a bunch of her personal recipes all typed up on this fluorescent yellow paper that I keep still. I've got them all filed away in plastic sleeves in my recipe binder. I love them. This particular recipe is one that I can remember eating even as a little girl. My siblings and I used to argue over who got to pick the color. My grandma would make batches so large we would have to mix them in an old baby bathtub she had. I hope you enjoy this treat!

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. butter
1 cup granulated sugar
food coloring

Directions:
Cook to softball (1 minute after boiling). Pour over popped corn. Mix until evenly coated.

No comments:

Post a Comment